Monday, April 29, 2013

A Lovely Saturday


I am happy to announce that spring has officially arrived in Philadelphia! Bring out the open toed sandals and jean jackets! Theres nothing I love more than spending quality time outdoors with loved ones, and that's exactly how I set out to spend the day. Saturday was pretty eventful in Philly, as the Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts was in full swing on Broad street, which was preceded by an amazingly delicious brunch at Sabrina's in the Italian District. The cherry on top was a successful bantu knot out that behaved itself all day, sweet!
I couldn't help but to stop and take pictures of all the trees in full bloom on the way to the train. My boyfriend was getting so annoyed LOL! 

I'm absolutely obsessed with my Carmanita black heels from Shoe Dazzle. These will definitely be in constant rotation during the upcoming months! 




No comments:

Post a Comment