Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Terrain








I hadn't intended on making a blog post about my little day trip to Glen Allen, PA, but when I looked back on the photos I took at Terrain, Anthropologie's flagship garden and home store, exactly a month ago and I knew I had to share the experience.  Terrain's landscape and decor is meticulously and beautifully organized. I remember it being especially hot that day, with the sun's rays beating on me a little harsher than usual, but that didn't stop me from exploring the property's open indoor/outdoor space for a couple of hours as I enjoyed an ice coffee from the cafe, took pictures with my iPhone, and flipped through home decor and travel books, all while daydreaming about future backyard gardens and secluded balconies inspired by the serenity of the store. 

914 Baltimore Pike
Glen Allen, PA 19342

Open Monday-Sunday
9am-6pm



No comments:

Post a Comment