Saturday, August 24, 2013

Last Weekend



Brunch at Grand Luxe Cafe for my niece's birthday. She's growing up so fast, I can't believe she's six already. Her and my little nephew bring so much joy to my life.




And then I took a walk to the local movie theatre to go see The Butler, which was remarkable, and made a few stops along the way. One of my new favorite spots in town is Little Baby's Ice Cream. They serve THE BEST vegan ice cream. Ever. If you live anywhere in the vicinity of West Philadelphia/ University City you have to try them out (49th and Baltimore). They have non-vegan options as well. Also a couple accessories I'm carrying in my new favorite bag, I've been into a lot of black + green + white lately. I'm in love with these flowers blooming all over the neighborhood, but have no idea what they're called.

No comments:

Post a Comment