Wednesday, March 6, 2013

YUNA



It's kind of a funny story how I came across discovering musical talent Yuna. A couple months ago I saved the picture below off of tumblr and had been curious about who this person was, wondering if she had a blog of some sort, as the outfit she was wearing had my name written all over it. I needed to know who designed the scarf and bag and wanted a tutorial on the head wrap. I later found out the bag was Alexander Wang but couldn't find any other information about the outfit. A couple months later I came across Yuna's  stunning album cover advertised on the side of a bus and immediately recognized the face I had saved a couple months prior.  As I iTuned her music I was pleasanly surprised by the soulful, sweet melodies that floated out my computer stereo. I will definitley be on the lookout for a live show, hopefully she will be performing in Philly sometime in the near future. 
My favorite tracks are "Lullabies", "Remember My Name,"and "Live Your Life."
Take a listen here.






1 comment:

  1. Hello... U must listen her new brand single
    "I wanna Go" here.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7DRA0_ATUI

    Then u should continue with this super track call "Musician" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvg8LzIMc58

    ReplyDelete