Tuesday, March 12, 2013

2013 Mood Board



My 2013 mood board. I made it a while ago so its about time I did a post on this. I tried to do a vision board, with specific goals of things I wanted to accomplish this year, but had a hard time completing it because...really what does GOD want me to accomplish this year? So I decided to make a mood board instead, which has more to do with how I want to feel versus what I want to do. Don't get me wrong, clear cut goals are super important though, but I had to get this out of the way first. Now I have a foundation to build my goals around. It's not always about accomplishing things. First and foremost, I want to be happy.

I do want to feel free this year, unbound by my insecurities, unintimidated by challenges. I want to be bold enough to be who The Creator intended me to be. "The righteous are bold as lions" states Proverbs 28:1, and I want to apply that to my daily life. I want to progress. I want to be surrounded by beauty and things that inspire me. I want happiness, contentment. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin. I want to be bold enough to change the things that are within my control. It's quite interesting actually,  most of what I am internally dissatisfied with are things that are in my power to change. I want to create. I want to be creative. I want to travel. I want new experiences. I want to inspire. I want to BE inspired. I want to change lives. I want to build relationships. I want to restore old ones. I want to give love. I've already received it, and I'm ready.



"But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given unto you as well"
-Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment