Sunday, January 6, 2013

Solange In The House



Went to see Solange in concert a couple weeks ago at Union Transfer here in Philly and was pleasantly suprised at her talent as a vocalist and performer! Her stage presence compliments her whole vibe, care-free and fun, and I couldnt help but giggle when she would spontaneously bust a move mid song. Definetly a must see! 


Also, if you havent heard her new album True you are missing out in life. Get back on that good foot via iTunes or Spotify!

By the way, sorry for the blurry picture quality, took these on my iPhone via Instagram, you can follow me here.

In other news, I'm starting the Daniel's fast tomorrow, which means no meat, dairy, wheat or processed food for the next 21 days! Ahhh! Pray for me, I'll be posting details on that soon.

HAPPY 2013!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment