Friday, September 28, 2012

Hey Blogspot!

Hey Blogspot! 

I'm not new to blogging, I've actually been co-writing a jewelry blog, www.RockinThatBling.com since 2009 and an inspiration-centered art blog, www.TheWanderingWonderer.com since around the same time; both wordpress blogs. I've decided to become more persistent with my personal blog, The Wandering Wonderer, in an effort to develop my photography and journalist skills, so this blog will be a progression of that one.  I'll be keeping The Wandering Wonderer over at wordpress as a archive for topics I've posted in the past, but honestly the overall ease in posting pictures and writing journal entries have propelled me to jump aboard the blogspot train (sorry wordpress). So here we are! 

A little bit about me: I'm D.C. born, raised in Northern VA, 1st generation Haitian-American and co-owner of Bisoux Jewelry. If you're interested in jewelry please go here. I just bought a Nikon D90 and I'm in love with it! I also love to travel, eat, read and volunteer. I love art in all forms. I love music and I love the Lord. This blog is all about things I find not only visually pleasing, but will also encompass the stories of people that inspire me, the places I've seen, artists I admire, my wanderings and blah blah blah. You get it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment